Hunger story

Today I noticed the hunger of food. I realised how we waste food offen and don't even have a guilt about what we just did. Until it doesn't happen practically with us we never realise. We just say very royal things but we never apply it in our life. All those fancy things to show off and nothing else.

I am writing this because today I noticed something very carefully. I was just gazing from my balcony and just saw a boy who was actually starving and asking for food at the next window. And I deliberately called him and gave some food and even my neighbours did the same. I could say the boy was so frightened at first place. He came slowly towards us and took the pack and just went. His eyes spoke many things which gave a glimpse of many flashbacks in my heart. That time my inner voice just said me something which just shocked me. I realise how we waste food and don't give a damn shit about it.


So just want to say please don't waste food, there are thousands of life who are starving and dying because of food every year. So just want to point out some points regarding it:

  • Prepare the limited food which you can eat. And which is enough for your family
  • If anywhere anyone who is hungry feed them. That doesn't mean only the poor, every human being on earth feels hungry. It may be rich, it may be poor just feed a human. Hunger is common to all. Don't think like that if you feed a poor you will be rewarded more and all those bull shit things. Just feed a human by any source if you can.
  • As now due to Quarantine all those people who live by road side and eat anything which they could find in their surroundings. I don't know how they are feeding themselves right now. We are the source in form of God to them. So next time if you see someone by your window or anywhere out. Just help them with food or grocery if you can. Give them before they ask.
  • As now we are at home and eating so peacefully be thankful for it people. Try variety of foods to eat. Try new recipes as you are at home wholeday. Nobody is against it but just be thankful for that blessings. Promise yourself to not waste food and feed the people who are hungry.

You know when you help people by smallest of things, your heart find ease. That happiness is beyond anything and you can't describe it in words. That's the feeling only can understood by doing it by ourself. So start helping and feeding people.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone who is lost!!

Smile a Weapon to Treasure

Communication opens up many paths.