My adorable Grandpa

   Grandparents are the blessings in our house.Having them beside us in every situation is a beautiful boon from God.They are the one who will stand with us and protect us when we needed them the most.

     So today I wanna talk about my Grandpa(My Dadaji),I used to call him Baba. As today I was gazing from the window to look for someone I remembered my baba as he used to stand by the window for so long just to look for me that when I will come from school and spend time with him and give him the boiled egg as it was my task to boil egg each day for him.

     There are so many things he has taught me from imbibing good manners to make me learn about our religion and many more.I am so blessed that I have so many memories that could I cherish it for the rest of my life.

    Even I remembered every morning I used to do breakfast with my Baba and Dadi Maa and they used to fight for tiny little thing,it was just beautiful to see that bond between them.

So here is the pic of my Baba with his grandchildren.
                                                                             

   My baba is no more it's been 10 years but he is always present in my heart.I know he is looking towards us from heaven.Even I talk with him by looking at the stars sometimes,I know he listens to me and it's just beautiful I could say.

   What I really miss about him is the BLESSING he is used to give for every tiny little work I used to do.I really crave for his blessing ,you know people chase for money nowadays but I really wanna say just cherish your family first there are tonns of blessings they will give you then the rest of the world.Blessings are the treasure of everyone's life just start finding with your family first.

   If you have your grandparents by your side just cherish that beauty you are blessed dear.Be there for them when they need you and love your family.It is the most strongest root of your life don't let it fall down for someone else.

  Next post coming soon for my Dadi Maa💗
 
 Be happy and Smile you have alot to be Thankful for.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Someone who is lost!!

Smile a Weapon to Treasure

Communication opens up many paths.