Gratitude is the key to Happiness.

       Happiness is an amazing feeling that you share with people and yourself.It can't be purchased or borrowed from someone it can only come when we share it,help people around and be kind.

       I guess nowadays people are finding Happiness in materialistic things and even they are chasing it from their loved ones ,their partner,their friend or colleagues that they will make us happy we always expect that people around will make us Happy but I really wanna say start finding Happiness inside you and in the things you love.

      If you wanna be happy start helping people around.It doesn't need money it just need your time and love for them.Start with small things like volunteering someone,being kind, sending a good text message to your friend,making someone smile,listening to your friends problems,guiding someone and many more.

      Happiness always come by sharing so do it and make yourself happy😊
So I have found one app name as Gratitude, where you can write your own personal thanks giving things.Like every single day their are so many things we all are thankful for but we don't value them.So by jotting down so many blessings coming to me each day I found Happiness.We all take things for granted and don't value them until it has lost.

     So here is the pic of my Gratitude app.

     It's been almost 2 months I am writing three thanks giving notes to myself every single day.I always write in the morning when I travel for my work and it's a beautiful journey I could cherish.
Remember this doesn't mean I don't have stress or tension about things .It's life dear,without tension how we gonna survive but I have so many little things that I could cherish every single day and be Happy.

     So I just wanna say start being Thankful for every thing you have you are blessed dear and remember don't compare it with people around.
    You will soon have a beautiful journey to cherish.So be Happy and be Thankful😊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone who is lost!!

Smile a Weapon to Treasure

Communication opens up many paths.